"Entrepreneur-owned companies with a clear focus"
We prefer to identify and select desirable unlisted companies by ourselves. We like to buy well run entrepreneur-built companies who are seeking new owners with a long-term perspective and commitment to development.
Quality is more important than quantity.
Atleva Specialistvård AB
Conducts hand surgery at four clinics: HandCenter Gothenburg, HandCenter Stockholm, HandCenter Öresund and HandCenter Linköping, all in Sweden.
All HandCenters are complete hand surgery clinics that investigate and treat all diagnoses in hand surgery. They employ only specialists with a broad experience of both elective as acute hand surgery.
A long-term holding company for businesses with high quality-services in preschool and mandatory primary education schools. Atvexa is owned and operated by entrepreneurs who are passionate about children's right to learn in a generous environment.
We believe that the quality of services is key to attracting children, parents and the best employees. The quality of services is also the foundation for the continuous development of operations and strong financials.
Long-term commitment is another cornerstone for us. We want to assist in building a prosperous future for children. A long-term ownership provides a rock solid platform for our employees to develop the ultimate environment for learning.
Fenix Begravning AB
Fenix offers its customers a simple funeral planning and booking procedure online, over the phone or through a home call. Fenix provides a straightforward process with full control of the expenses at all the stages, focusing on simplicity, security and quality. The prices are competitive, it is easy to compare the options and the customer is always aware of what s/he is paying for.
Center for Translational Research AB
A long-term holding company for business within translational research. CTR is owned and operated by entrepreneurs. CTC Clinical Trial Consultants AB is a subsidiary to CTR.
CTC AB is a specialist CRO focused on the clinical conduct of clinical trials in early phase (Phase 0, I and IIa) in both healthy volunteers and patients at CTC's research clinic at the University Hospital in Uppsala. CTC AB also runs two SMO clinics for Phase II-IV studies in Uppsala and Linköping. CTC AB has since its inception five years ago rapidly expanded the business from 1.6 to 32 million SEK in annual sales.
> Visit CTC website
My Clinical Outcomes Ltd
My Clinical Outcomes Ltd (MCO) helps healthcare organisations collect and analyse outcomes that matter to patients. MCO is accredited by the Private Healthcare Information Network (PHIN) to help UK private hospitals meet the requirements set by the Competition & Markets Authority to collect and publish outcomes data.
Nolhaga Hem AB
Nolhaga Hem is a new store chain within home textiles and interiors. The company headquarters is based in Alingsås, the first store will open in Trollhättan in September and the second store in Alingsås mall of Storken in October.
Our stores offer a wide range of home textiles and interior details. The latest trends will be available but not dominate and there will be dedicated departments to the bedroom and bathroom. We want to give everybody an opportunity to renew their home with quality products at a good price, says Anders Jansson CEO and one of the founders.
We buy businesses
Sell to us
We believe that the companies which attract our interest
- are performing well but need to find new owners (e.g. when there are succession issues)
- have owners who wish to see the company continuing its business, along its tradition and business model
- have owners who appreciate the value of long-term stable ownership where the plan is not to split up and sell the company
- have owners who are looking for a reasonable market price and want to select the buyer, rather than going into an auction process with the purpose of squeezing out the last dime
We believe that you are the owner of
- a medium-sized business with at least 5 million SEK in operating profit, and a historically demonstrated earning capacity (a consistent history- we do not work with start-ups)
- a business that provides a high return on equity and with only limited debt
- a business with existing working management(we do not have managers in stock)
- a business, the operations of which are easy to understand (no Technology or Innovation)
- We do not invest in raw materials or related production.
- We prefer a specific price / value of the company (you know what you want).
- We do not participate in auction-like processes.
We want to be a reliable, serious and long-term partner. We contribute with capital, experience, and strong commitment when we invest.
- We do not buy to sell.
- In unlisted companies, we take an active ownership role and work closely with the management to develop the company.
- We contribute and ensure support to the management and the Board to drive performance and growth.
- We do not engage in start-ups or auction-like sales processes.
Factors that are important for us when considering an investment:
- Ideally, an entrepreneur-built company with an operating profit in the order of 5-15 million SEK.
- Industry with low capital requirements and major restructuring potential.
- An established company with a long history.
- Ideally, the owner is him/herself a part of the company's management.
- We do not take part in auction-like sales